Daily Swimming Pool
- POOL FILTER should run at least 8 to 10 hours per day (24
hours per day is best). Set your pool timer or remember to run the pool manually if you
don't have a timer. If you are not running your pool 24 hours per day, it is best to have
it running during the DAYLIGHT HOURS (instead of night).
- Make sure your skimmer baskets are empty and clear of leaves
or other debris.
- CHLORINE must be added to the pool daily in one of the
- Best method is to place 3" SLOW DISSOLVING chlorine
tablets in the skimmers once per week (4-6 tablets are normal for 16x32 pool).
- Next best method is to use an AUTOMATIC CHLORINATOR. Make
sure the unit is full and that the dial is set to a level that gives you a good daily
chlorine reading depending on how long you run your system.
- Next best method is to use a CHLORINE FLOATER with SLOW
DISSOLVING tabs inside it. Keep floater in pool at all times and refill it weekly.
- Next best method is to manually add either GRANULAR CHLORINE
or QUICK TABS to pool skimmer every day. Don't forget !