Calcium Hardness Increaser, Blue Wave
It is important to keep your pool water in balance to get the most effective use of your chemicals. Test daily to ensure that pH, total alkalinity, calcium hardness and cyanuric acid (stabilizer) are within the correct levels.
pH is the most important factor in controlling you pool water balance. High pH results in cloudy water, staining, scale, and filtration problems. Low pH leads to corrosion of metal pipes, etched plaster, rapid loss of chlorine, and irritation to swimmers.
Alkalinity levels must be kept in check in order to control your pH levels. It is impossible to keep pH in the proper range if alkalinity is not within the desired range. Also, when total alkalinity drops below 80 ppm, equipment corrosion, plaster, etching and eye irritation can occur.
Calcium hardness is an integral component of water chemistry. Soft fill water can cause low hardness levels, which leads to the corrosion of pool surfaces and fixtures.
Stabilizer (cyanuric acid) shields the chlorine in your pool water from destruction from sunlight. Add to your pool water each spring to help reduce chlorine usage throughout the season.
CALCIUM HARDNESS INCREASER
- Raises the hardness (calcium) level in your pool to the ideal range
- Prevents water from becoming corrosive and damaging your pool’s plumbing and heater
- Stops staining and etching of pool surfaces caused by low hardness levels
- Great for use in areas where soft water is a problem
- Recommended dosage: 5 lbs. per 10,000 gallons to raise the hardness approximately 40 ppm
|NY595 - Hardness Increaser 8lb pail - UPC - 672875225989 - NY595||$54.99||$26.99||
|NY598 - Hardness Increaser 25lb pail - UPC - 672875225996 - NY598||$89.99||$59.99||