Chlorine Shock, Blue Wave
Blue Wave Shock Treatments are powerful 1 lb. bags and are your secret to a successful season! Swimmers, rainfall, sunlight, and leaves deplete chlorine’s ability to sanitize your pool. Shock “burns” or oxidizes these contaminates and replenishes the chlorine level in your pool. Shocking actually restores your chlorine’s “fighting power” and makes it safe to swim again.
Did you know that too much chlorine does not cause those noxious odors, skin irritations, and eye-burning problems? In fact, there is not enough chlorine to oxidize the organic matter. Blue Wave shock is the only solution!!
For a trouble-free season remember to shock:
-Once every other week under normal conditions
-Once a week during prolonged periods of warm weather, heavy rainfall, and
heavy bather loads
SHOCK-STRONGEST START-UP SHOCK!
Compare to Sock It, Burn Out, Sun Burn, Super-Chlorinator, and Power Powder.
- Powerful 65% available chlorine
- Zaps organic pollutants, bacteria, and algae
- Provides a quick chlorine boost to kill contaminants
- Economically priced
- Perfect for spring start-up!
- Calcium Hypochlorite (“Blast-Out” package may be substituted)
- Must be pre-mixed prior to treatment to avoid bleaching vinyl liners
- Dosage: 1 lb. treats 10,000 gallons
PLEASE NOTE: Due to circumstances beyond our control, we can no longer ship Chlorine outside of the 48 contiguous states. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you.
|NY400 - Blast-Out (Cal-Hypo) 12 x 1 lb. bag - NY400 - UPC - 672875100071||$117.98||$58.99||
|NY402 - Blast-Out (Cal-Hypo) 24 x 1lb bag - NY402 - UPC - 672875100088||$235.96||$117.98||